Medical Malpractice Lawyer in Parsippany
Have you or a loved one suffered injury as a result of negligent medical care? Our medical malpractice lawyers have extensive experience providing consultation and litigation services to plaintiffs. Whether your injury is due to negligent performance, failure to recommend a medical procedure or inappropriate administration of medications, we invite you to consult our attorneys today
What Is Medical Malpractice? Our Attorneys Can Help You Understand.
As with other forms of professional malpractice, medical negligence or malpractice occurs when the doctor or his staff fails to meet minimal standards of care. With the assistance of the medical malpractice attorneys at Noel E. Schablik, P.A., a solid case can be derived from your unique situation into a solid case.
Evidence of Medical Malpractice Can be Difficult to Recognize.
An Experienced Medical Malpractice Lawyer Can Help.
An obvious example of medical malpractice occurs when the doctor operates on the wrong extremity. Doctors can also commit malpractice by failing to order diagnostic tests that would reveal an ongoing medical condition, thus delaying its recognition and causing the patient greater harm. Regardless of how obvious your situation may be, an experienced medical malpractice attorney can help you determine if your case warrants further action. Our lawyers have seen examples of areas of potential medical malpractice, including:
- order indicated medications resulting in increased injury or death
- properly monitor the patient’s condition resulting in increased injury or death
- recognize obvious signs and symptoms that would have lead to a swifter diagnosis and possible cure
- listen to the patient’s verbal complaints resulting in delayed diagnosis and increased injury or death
- recognize, repair and treat an unintended injury during a surgical procedure resulting in increased complications
- refer the patient to an expert in the area of the patient’s illness resulting in increased injury or death
- Ordering inappropriate medications resulting in increased injury or death
- Unintentional injury during a surgical procedure due to failure to identify and preserve important veins, arteries and organs
- Permitting unauthorized persons (often medical residents) to perform invasive procedures without the patient’s permission, whether or not there is personal injury
If you or a loved one feels you’ve been the victim of medical malpractice, our lawyers can help you recover monetary damages.