When should I file a personal injury lawsuit?
- Many defendants, especially large insurance companies, are not motivated to settle a claim unless the injured party is willing to file a lawsuit. For that reason, you want to preserve your right to sue, which means you must file with the court before the statute of limitations runs out. An experienced personal injury attorney can explain the limited circumstances that might extend that time limit.
- How much can I get for my personal injury settlement?
- How long will my personal injury case take?
- What is a contingency fee?
- Should I settle with the insurance company?
- Do I have a personal injury claim?
- What is the statute of limitations on a personal injury claim?
- What damages can I claim in a personal injury case
- What is a wrongful death claim?