What is a wrongful death claim?
- If you have lost a family member due to someone’s careless or intentional action, you may be able to bring a lawsuit known as a wrongful death claim. The plaintiff in a wrongful death suit must clearly establish liability by showing exactly how the defendant’s conduct caused, or played a key role in, the deceased person’s death. An experienced attorney in your area can help you determine if you are entitled to make a claim.
- How much can I get for my personal injury settlement?
- How long will my personal injury case take?
- When should I file a personal injury lawsuit?
- What is a contingency fee?
- Should I settle with the insurance company?
- Do I have a personal injury claim?
- What is the statute of limitations on a personal injury claim?
- What damages can I claim in a personal injury case