What damages can I claim in a personal injury case
- General damages aren’t easy to calculate, and juries can respond generously, especially toward a sympathetic victim. However, judges can reduce an award if the verdict is so excessive that the jury seems to have relied on emotion rather than reason. An experienced attorney can help you understand the specific damages that may be available in your personal injury case.
- How much can I get for my personal injury settlement?
- How long will my personal injury case take?
- When should I file a personal injury lawsuit?
- What is a contingency fee?
- Should I settle with the insurance company?
- Do I have a personal injury claim?
- What is the statute of limitations on a personal injury claim?
- What is a wrongful death claim?