Should I talk to the police after a car accident?
- Depending on the location and severity of your car accident, police might come to the scene. Once they arrive, the responding officer will investigate the accident by talking to everyone involved in the crash, interviewing witnesses and writing an accident report. If you’re one of the drivers involved in the accident, it’s not a question of whether you should talk to the police, but what you should say. If you have been in an auto accident, a local attorney can review the police report and discuss your options.
- Can I file a wrongful death claim for a hit-and-run accident?
- How much is my car accident claim worth?
- What should I do after a car accident?
- Should I report my car accident to my insurance company?
- Should I go to the doctor after a car accident?
- What damages can I claim in a car accident case?
- What if my car accident was caused by a faulty or recalled part?