Should I settle with the insurance company?
- Every personal injury case is unique, but when an insurance company makes its first offer to settle, that's almost certainly not the company’s best (or last) offer. Accepting the settlement might be in your best interest, but keep in mind: Insurance defense attorneys are motivated to settle the case for the least amount possible. An experienced personal injury attorney in your area can help you determine whether accepting your insurance company’s settlement offer is your best choice.
- How much can I get for my personal injury settlement?
- How long will my personal injury case take?
- When should I file a personal injury lawsuit?
- What is a contingency fee?
- Do I have a personal injury claim?
- What is the statute of limitations on a personal injury claim?
- What damages can I claim in a personal injury case
- What is a wrongful death claim?