How much time can I take off for maternity or paternity leave?
- The amount of time parents can take off from work for parental leave depends on the size of their company and the state in which they work. The federal Family and Medical Leave Act applies to all public and private employers with 50 or more workers. Eligible employees may take up to 12 weeks of unpaid leave each year. An employment attorney in your area can answer further questions about family leave in your state.
- What is considered harassment at work?
- What are the elements of a hostile work environment claim?
- What is “at-will” employment?
- What is the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)?
- What is considered workplace discrimination?
- What is a non-compete agreement?
- How do I know if I should make a sexual harassment claim?
- Do I lose my health coverage if I lose my job?