How much can I get for my personal injury settlement?
- Noel E. Schablik, located in Parsippany, NJ explains the answer depends on the specific facts of the injury case, though a stronger case often results in a bigger settlement. But the average settlement amount is usually much lower than the average court award. Talking to an experienced personal injury attorney in your area can give you a good sense of your injury claim’s potential value.
- How long will my personal injury case take?
- When should I file a personal injury lawsuit?
- What is a contingency fee?
- Should I settle with the insurance company?
- Do I have a personal injury claim?
- What is the statute of limitations on a personal injury claim?
- What damages can I claim in a personal injury case
- What is a wrongful death claim?