Can I file a wrongful death claim for a hit-and-run accident?
- If a loved one has been killed in a hit-and-run accident, you might be able to bring a wrongful death lawsuit, depending on your relationship with the victim and whether you can identify the responsible driver. Usually a close relative or a representative of the estate has standing to file a claim. An experienced wrongful death attorney in your state can help you determine how to proceed after your loved one’s hit-and-run death.
- How much is my car accident claim worth?
- What should I do after a car accident?
- Should I report my car accident to my insurance company?
- Should I go to the doctor after a car accident?
- What damages can I claim in a car accident case?
- Should I talk to the police after a car accident?
- What if my car accident was caused by a faulty or recalled part?