Auto Accident
  • Can I file a wrongful death claim for a hit-and-run accident?
    • video
      Firm Name: Noel E. Schablik, P.A.
      Duration: 01:22
      Date: 2019-07-19
      If a loved one has been killed in a hit-and-run accident, you might be able to bring a wrongful death lawsuit, depending on your relationship with the victim and whether you can identify the responsible driver. Usually a close relative or a representative of the estate has standing to file a claim. An experienced wrongful death attorney in your state can help you determine how to proceed after your loved one’s hit-and-run death.
Related Auto Accident Videos
  • How much is my car accident claim worth?
  • What should I do after a car accident?
  • Should I report my car accident to my insurance company?
  • Should I go to the doctor after a car accident?
  • What damages can I claim in a car accident case?
  • Should I talk to the police after a car accident?
  • What if my car accident was caused by a faulty or recalled part?